Brief summary of some of the companies I’ve worked with and projects I’ve worked on.
The only BA in the company, helping the business to scale up by:
- Designing and leading a major change project to move the company from a hero culture to a process driven business model.
- Leading the collaborative design of a new Change and Support function and associated processes.
- Leading a project on creating greater visibility of key business data
Using a range of Business Analysis, Project Management and User Experience techniques, some of the projects I worked on included:
- Establishing a group-wide community of change
- Improving vulnerable customer experiences, data, services and processes
- Developing internal tools for data mapping
- Tariff compliance
- Teaching and mentoring BA, PM and UX across the group
NHS Wales Informatics Service
Working on the Welsh Radiology Informatics Service, projects included:
- Research in hospital and cancer centre radiology departments
- System and readiness design of a new imaging archive
- Writing Software Requirements Specifications for existing RadIS software
A small project with the team at Optimus whilst they were preparing to launch.
- Mapping user flow
- Data cleansing
For more details, check out my LinkedIn: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/eleanorstowe